Thursday, December 30, 2010

Look out!! Coming through!!

Japan’s driving conditions just got increasingly dangerous (abunai in japanese) because I am now officially allowed to drive in this country!  Whoo hoo!! Anyone that knows my driving skills is probably shaking their heads thinking, “oh dear.” In fact, just the other week before leaving I somehow managed to get stuck on an “unimproved” road with a van full of flowers to be delivered. Why I was on an unimproved road aka 4 wheel track, I still don’t know. But hey, for as many tickets, flat tires and crazy situations I get myself into, I somehow manage to get myself out! The windy snow covered mountain roads, driving on the opposite side, using mirrors to see around the corners, and the language barrier are only minor details! HA



3 comments: